AIM
RoganHOTD

Sonic:Search for love 1-2 Sonic:Search for love 1-2

So here's this giant enemy Eggman

And you kill his Uncle Chuck for massive attack.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

I'm giving this a yay and a nay.

I'm gonna lay it down as upfront and honest as I can. I think it's amazing that you are doing THAT many frames by yourself. It's not an easy task to say the least, so I commend you. However, I see some HUGE flaws and mistakes that I highly recommend you go back and fix so the final product will be flawless.

For one, the art in most of your frames is great, but it ISN'T CONSISTANT! I can't stress just how visually offensive I find inconsistency is to me. Take your time and draw it right. There are several parts in which the characters appear deformed, and you shouldn't settle for that when you put this much work and time into something, period.

A lot of your animation is really smooth, and then some parts just break down. Try easing the animation more; don't just make it all the same speed. Also, don't hesitate to over exaggerate movement! It's really useful when you want to add emphasis or make something more dramatic. A lot of the animation is cut and dry, so try stirring things up and making it flow.

Last, but not least, DO NOT RUSH PRODUCTION! A lot of this seems rushed judging by the quality. It's an old and overused saying, but slow and steady wins the race, good sir. Clean this up and perfect it. You'll undoubtedly wreck shop on the Top 50 All Time submissions if you do.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

You guys hit the nail on the head.

I've been an avid follower of the SA community for awhile now, and I've known about the stunt that shit stain Bauman pulled on Lowtax. He's nothing but a bottom feeding loser who can't think of his own content. I'm more than with you guys on this, seeing as Bauman's had it coming for awhile. Go SA, fuck Ebaum.

Rock on.

Dranking Helmet Dranking Helmet

BAHAHAHA!

Onic, so loveable... He should be like, a collectible stuffed animal.

FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

/me dr0kn Onic screams

Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

OMG!

This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life. Thumbs and pen0r way up sir!

Bedn: First Love Bedn: First Love

Bahahaha!

You win! Good day sir!

LL - Wish You Were Here LL - Wish You Were Here

Rock on Lock Legion...

Rock on.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

You're halfway there...

While you certainly have some interesting character designs, the animation is a tad choppy and the humor... Well, there wasn't anything really funny about it. This movie seems to be riding on the coattails of reputation rather than its individual quality. Every Legendary Frog movie I see is so very similar to the other ones when it comes to humor and what the plot is like. More or less, I've seen better. MUCH BETTER. I definitely would not call this the "Ultimate MGS Parody."

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Hahaha!

YOU CANNOT KILL CLOWN! That was just weird, but it made me laugh.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

It's a shame...

This kid had some talent in animation... What a waste of life.